Fitness Matters Statement on Covid-19
We are excited to announce that we will gradually and safely begin to resume our services starting Monday May 4th!
To do this safely for clients and team members, we are respectfully requiring the following:
- Masks to be worn at all times in the facility
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Re-schedule or set up a virtual appointment via zoom if you don’t feel well or have been in direct contact with someone that has recently tested positive for COVID-19
- Clients only in the facility. No family members are allowed to accompany
Other safety measures we are taking:
- Facilities will be fully sanitized weekly in addition to our normal cleaning procedures
- We are adjusting how we schedule team members and clients to safely control volume in our facilities
- Telehealth and Virtual fitness options via Zoom
Thank you again for your kind words and support over the last several weeks. We look forward to safely returning to serving our valued clients!
In Good Health,
The Fitness Matters Team
Get Well – Stay Strong – Live Life